Get your jam
How to get your Jamboleo
Jamboleo is still in the process of establishing a schedule for farmers markets for 2020. We anticipate a briefer schedule than in the past because of Covid-19.
We have the following dates scheduled with more on the way. You will be able to order in advance for each date for pick up at the market. If you are worried about your favorite flavor running out, this is a great option.
- Sunday, August 2, Acton-Boxborough Farmers Market
- Saturday, August 15, Natick Farmers Market
- Sunday, August 30, Acton-Boxborough Farmers Market
- Sunday, September 6, Swampscott Farmers Market
- Saturday, September 19, Natick Farmers Market
- Sunday, September 27, Acton-Boxborough Farmers Market
- Sunday, October 4, Swampscott Farmers Market
- Saturday, October 24, Natick Farmers Market
The North Shore pickup option is for anyone who is in the North Shore and willing and able to meet at a public location for a jam handoff. Masks will be required. If you select that option, I'll coordinate with you via email. I will wait only 15 minutes. If you don't make it or you forget your mask, I'll return your jam to inventory and offer you a full refund so we can try again another time.
Jamboleo is not currently shipping, but if you really need your jam and live in Massachusetts and don't mind paying the shipping, we might reconsider. Jamboleo cannot ship outside of Massachusetts. Please contact us by email at email@example.com to talk about it.